Turkey, Cranberry & Wild Rice Salad
A quick and easy recipe that is ready in just 10 minutes. The tasty recipe is perfect if you're looking for a quick meal and serves up to 4 people.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100g cooked turkey leftovers
- 50g dried cranberries
- 25g raisins
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 25g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- flaked almonds (optional)
What you need to do
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, then add the celery, onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the rice, cinnamon, turkey, cranberries and raisins then season to taste. Cook through until thoroughly combined and warmed through.
- Finally add the lemon juice and parsley and chill, sprinkling with flaked almonds if desired before serving.