Dane’s Perfect Pancakes Recipe.
The Kids are sick of the same old cereal and toast and want a tasty breakfast alternative. Using Veetee rice makes these pancakes taste fab, gives them a really good bite, helps keep the pancakes in shape whilst frying, and keeps the kids full all morning. I put fruit and honey or syrup on ours for some added nutrition.
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —50ml milk
- —150g flour
- —1 tsp baking powder
- —20g butter
- —2 eggs
- —toppings of your choice
- Give the eggs, milk and buttermilk a little whisk to blend.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder and mix this into the egg mixture ensuring all limps are gone.
- Melt the butter and pour into the mixture, and then add the rice.
- Ladle a spoonful of the mixture into a hot frying pan, and fry for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and serve with your favourite pancake topping.