Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe.
This recipe if perfect if you fancy tasty, delicious fried rice ready in minutes. It also contains 2 of your 5 a day.
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —1 tbsp vegetable oil
- —1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- —40g mushrooms, sliced
- —40g baby corn, sliced
- —40g carrots, sliced
- —40g mange tout, sliced
- —1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- —1 dash of soy sauce
- —1/2 tsp vinegar
- —1 spring onion, sliced
- Over a high heat stir fry the garlic, mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, mange tout and chicken in the oil for 5-6 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Gently crumble the rice into the pan or wok and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the rice is piping hot. Add the soy sauce, vinegar and sliced spring onions, mix well.
- Serve immediately.