Thai Style Basil & Cashew Nut Stir Fry
Try this Thai Style Stir Fry from VeeTee that's easy to cook and ready in just 15 minutes. The tasty recipe is perfect as a main dish to serve up to 4 people.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Thai Lime & Herb Rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 30g cashew nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 100g green beans, topped, tailed and halved
- bunch of spring onions, cut into 4cm slices
What you need to do
- Mix the sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat the oil a wok onto high heat.
- Add the chicken until browned on the outside. Remove from wok and place in the bowl. Cook the cashews until golden and then add the spring onions, garlic, chilli, pepper and beans and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and onion mix back into the pan along with the basil. Drizzle over the sauce and keep frying until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the rice, heat for 2 minutes and serve immediately.