Salmon & Wild Rice
You'll be surprised by how quick, simple yet utterly delicious this speedy recipe is.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati and Wild Rice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10g fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 20g sweetcorn
- ¼ bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- small handful of baby spinach leaves
- salt and black pepper to taste
What you need to do
- Place the salmon under a hot grill and grill for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan then add the ginger, sweetcorn and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the VeeTee Basmati and Wild Rice and spinach, season to taste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Place the rice on a plate, place the salmon fillets on top and serve immediately.