Quick Post-Gym Mash Up
"I often work late which means my trips to the gym are getting later and later. That's where VeeTee rice is in a league of its own. 2 minutes in the microwave and with the help of some tuna and other quick ingredients, the hunger pains are gone." - VeeTee Member, Chris Hennessey.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Long Grain Rice
- 1 can of tuna, drained & flaked
- 30g jalapenos, chopped
- 100g sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 50g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- pinch of black pepper
What you need to do
- Cook the VeeTee Long Grain Rice according to pack instructions.
- Place the tuna, jalapenos, sweetcorn and red pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the cheese, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Enjoy straight away.