Pork with Camembert & Mustard
Wickedly indulgent yet absolutely delicious - you'll thank us for it! Sublime served up with our wonderfully fluffy Basmati & Wild Rice.
What you need to get
- 2 trays VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice
- 450g pork fillet, sliced 1cm thick
- 10g butter
- 60ml cider
- 150ml creme fraiche
- 10g mixed fresh herbs, finely chopped
- 100g camembert, chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard (heaped)
- pepper to taste
- seasonal greens, to serve
What you need to do
- Season the pork fillet slices with pepper.
- Melt the butter in a heavy frying pan over a medium heat then fry the pork for 5-6 minutes until slightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Add the cider and bring to the boil, scraping the base of the pan. Stir in the creme fraiche, herbs (if using) and simmer gently.
- Add the cheese and mustard together and warm through until all the cheese is melted.
- Heat the rice according to pack instructions, and serve the pork on a bed of rice.