Chilli Garlic Prawn Pilau
If you fancy an interesting curry in a hurry, this all-in-one recipe should hit just the spot.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Pilau Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150g prawns, cooked and peeled
- ¼ bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of red chilli flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
What you need to do
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion, chilli flakes and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and cook for another minute. Stir in the coriander, chilli sauce, lemon juice and season to taste.
- Add the VeeTee Pilau Rice and cook for 2 minutes until heated through. Serve immediately.