Dropped your phone in the toilet, swimming pool or sea? Don’t worry we’ll show you how you can rescue your phone quickly! All you need is a bag of rice.
How To Rescue Your Phone
A bowl of soapy water, a spilled drink, the toilet – your phone could fall victim to any one of these watery fates. But it needn’t be the end of your time together! VeeTee rice isn’t just a great accompaniment to your favourite curry, it can also rescue your phone in a moment of crisis.
All you’ll need is a pack of dry VeeTee Supreme Basmati Rice, an air-tight container, and a little faith. Simple, right? It is, however, important to remember that the key to making this method work is speed; act fast and you’ll have the best chance of saving your phone from water damage. Here’s what to do…
- Grab your phone quickly! This isn’t the time for a slow-motion montage of the good times you’ve had together.
- Turn it off – safety first.
- Pour your trusty rice into an air-tight container. (In times like these, you need a rice master – cue VeeTee!)
- Bury your phone in the rice, making sure that it’s fully submerged, and seal the container.
- Leave it for 3 days. We mean it – no sneak peaks, no checking your messages. After 3 days, the rice would have worked its magic, absorbing the excess moisture so you can be reunited with your most treasured possession. You’re welcome!
For more helpful hints and tips follow us on our social channels.