Chocolate Coconut Almond Rice Granola
This healthy, nutritious and delicious meal/dessert is sure to be a hit! Great for the holiday season when we tend to spoil ourselves with meals and treats.
What you need to get
1 package VeeTee Long Grain Rice
2 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup Old fashioned oats
1/2 cup Brown sugar
2 tablespoons Unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Honey
1/8 cup Roasted almond, unsalted
1/8 cup Coconut chips
What you need to do
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cook rice according to the package directions.
3. Chop almond.
4. Put the rice, coconut oil, oats, brown sugar, cocoa, honey, almond and coconut chips into a large bowl. Mix until combined.
5. Put the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly (to make them crispier, spread as thinly as possible). Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and let the granola sit in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until crisp (check after 5 minutes).
7. To serve, break the granola into small pieces and enjoy as they are or make yogurt parfait for breakfast or any way you desire.