Paella can be tricky to cook but this dish is made simple by using VeeTee Heat & Eat Rice. Ready in just 25 minutes this Speedy Paella is the perfect meal.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Pilau Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 110g chorizo sausage, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 230g can chopped tomatoes
- 450g mixed seafood (fish, prawns, squid and mussels)
- 150ml fish stock or water
- 100ml white wine
What you need to do
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. Add the onion, peas, peppers and chorizo cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and tomatoes, cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the fish stock and white wine, simmer for 6 minutes. Add the seafood, simmer for a further 4 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the Pilau rice, cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.