Microwave Rice Trays
- Uniquely Steam Filtered for fluffiness
- Twinpot means easy portion control
- Just 60 seconds cook time per pot, microwave or stir fry
- Veetee trays are widely recycled
Veetee microwave rice trays are miraculous. From our 10-stage filtering process ensuring we use only the finest quality grains, to our unique steam filteredTM manufacturing giving you the confidence of convenient, perfectly fluffy rice every time.
Our perfect Pilau takes you on a taste adventure. Introducing subtle hints of Cumin, Cardomom and Turmeric to Basmati creates a vibrant and sensational rice which deserves to be centre of plate for Indian cuisines.
Whether you're preparing a scratch-cooked masterpiece or raiding the cupboard for a quick and tasty work-from-home snack, there's a delicious Veetee tray for you.
Steamed Basmati Rice (93%), Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone,Onion, Salt, Cumin Powder, Cumin Seeds, Colour: Curcumin, Cardamom powder, Cumin Extract, Cardamom Extracta
FOR BEST RESULTS MICROWAVE:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving.
Steamed, Not Boiled
Over 5 Varieties
Perfectly Fluffy Rice
Our bouncy Basmati uses a very long grain cultivated in the foothills of the Himalayas. With a mouthwateringly fragrant flavour and aroma, it quickly commands centre of plate amongst Indian dishes.