Stir Fried Lamb and Peppers Recipe.
A quick and easy way to get lamb into your midweek meals - stir-fry it!
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —2tsp olive oil
- —200g lamb leg or fillter, fat removed and cut into strips
- —1 garlic clove, crushed
- —1tsp minced ginger
- —1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- —1 green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- —3 green onions, diagonally sliced
- —2tbsp dark soy sauce
- —2tbsp hoisin sauce
- —1tsp red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the lamb for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peppers, green onions and chili, heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the sauces and the rice. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the rice has been heated through.
- Serve immediately.