Sticky Chocolate Coconut Rice
Why not try making a delicious dessert from our VeeTee Heat & Eat Rice
. Ready in just 10 minutes it's easy to prepare and full of flavour.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice
- 200ml (half can) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp toasted almond flakes
What you need to do
- Combine the coconut milk, sugar, cocoa powder and coconut cream in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring all the time, until the sugar has melted.
- Tip in the tray of rice, stirring gently, and heat for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce is thickened and the grains are cooked.
- Add some more coconut milk if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Dish up the rice and serve hot or cold and sprinkle with almond flakes before serving.