Spring Vegetable Risotto Recipe.
This risotto recipe is ready in just 15 minutes! Made simple using Veetee rice you can cook up a tasty dish in no time at all so give it a go yourself.
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —150g green beans, diagonally cut
- —150g asparagus spears, diagonally cut
- —50g frozen peas
- —1 tbsp olive oil
- —1 small white onion, finely chopped
- —2 garlic cloves, crushed
- —50ml vegetable stock
- —150g parmesan, grated
- —2 tbsp mascarpone chesse
- —salt & pepper to taste
- Boil a large pan of salted water to the boil, and blanch the green beans, asparagus and peas for 3-4 minutes before draining in a colander. Set aside.
- In a large casserole or saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in the oil for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Tip the rice and vegetable stock into the saucepan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the grains are cooked.
- Combine the blanched vegetables followed by the Parmesan cheese and mascarpone to make the dish creamy.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.