Rice with Bacon & Roast Pork Recipe.
The perfect dish for meat-lovers. An interesting way to use up your roast meat leftovers with rice - we think you'll love it!
- —1 tray Veetee Peri Peri Rice
- —2 tbsp olive oil
- —2 shallots, finely sliced
- —1/2 green pepper, diced
- —1 clove of garlic, crushed
- —150g roast pork, chopped
- —5 rashers of bacon, cooked and sliced
- —1 roast potato, cubed
- —1/4 bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- —a pinch of red chilli flakes
- —salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the shallots, green pepper and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the pork, bacon and potato and cook for another minute until hot.
- Stir in parsley and chilli flakes then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Veetee Peri Peri Rice and fry for 2 minutes until heated through. Serve immediately.