Quick Chicken Madras
Just EATing this Chicken Madras may not have you dancing in a silver leotard, but it will leave you with a feeling of fullness and comfort that you only get from a VeeTee recipe.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati Rice
- 2 tbsp oil, for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Madras curry paste
- 2 chicken fillets, diced
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 100g spinach
- 4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 4 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, to garnish
What you need to do
- Heat a little oil in a deep non-stick pan with a lid, add the onion and fry for about 3 minutes until tender. Stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 mintue.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes and a splash of water, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach, when it starts to wilt, mix in the yoghurt, coriander,
and adjust the seasoning to taste. Do not allow to boil.
- Heat the VeeTee Basmati Rice according to pack instructions and divide onto warmed servings plates. Spoon the curry onto the rice and serve immediately garnished with the chopped coriander.