Mexican Minced Beef Tacos
These delicious Mexican inspired beef tacos are ready in just 20 minutes! Made easy with VeeTee Heat & Eat rice they're perfect as a snack or main meal!
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Peri Peri Rice
- 250g lean beef mince
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 small green pepper, finely diced
- 25g sachet of taco seasoning
- 8 corn taco shells
What you need to do
- In a large saucepan, fry the beef mince until browned, then add the onion and chilli until softened. Add the peppers and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir well, and fry for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the VeeTee Peri Peri Rice and 50ml of water to the pan, then fry for a further 2 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
- Microwave the taco shells for 1 minute and then stuff with the rice and beef mixture.
- Serve with soured cream, grated cheese, salad and salsa (optional).