Korean Bipimbab (Buddha’s bowl)
Bipimbab is one of the most popular dishes in Korea. It translates as “mixed rice with meat and vegetables”. We’ve created this delicious dish using tofu – ideal for those on a vegetarian diet or just trying to eat a bit healthier.
What you need to get
- 1 VeeTee Basmati & Wild rice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 2tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1tbsp Salt
- 1tbsp Vinegar
- Seed mix
- Soya sauce
- Siracha sauce to taste
What you need to do
- Either spirralize or cut the carrot and cucumber in to thin strips. Keep in two bowls. Mix the vinegar and sugar together with a little salt. Pour half over each and leave until needed.
- Chop the tofu into bite sized cubes, season with the soy sauce and cook in a hot no-stick pan until lightly browned, flip and seal the other side.
- Fry the eggs to your liking in the sunflower oil.
- Cook the rice according to the packs instructions and slice the avocado.
- Place the the rice into the bowl. Add the carrot, cucumber and avocado on the rice.
- Now arrange the egg, spinach, nuts or seeds and serve with siracha sauce.