Wild Mushroom Rice
Easy to prepare, this colorful mushroom rice recipe is great on its own or accompanying grilled meats and fish.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTeeBasmati & Wild Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2lb wild mushrooms, cooked and drained
- ¼ bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- a pinch of dried tarragon
- salt and black pepper to taste
What you need to do
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry the shallots, pepper and tarragon for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley and the VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice and cook for 2 minutes until heated through. Serve immediately.