Tuna Stir Fry
If you're looking for a quick meal try this tasty tuna stir-fry, ready in just 5 minutes. Using VeeTee Basmati Rice, this simple recipe takes no time at all.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4oz frozen peas, thawed
- 8oz canned tuna in brine or spring water, drained
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
What you need to do
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the rice on a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peas, tuna and tomato and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and heat through. Serve immediately.