Thai Shrimp & Mango Rice Salad
A zesty, refreshing Thai salad with succulent shrimp and juicy mango pieces. Perfect as a starter or as a light, summery lunch.
What you need to get
- 2 trays VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice
- 1 large fresh mango, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 large handful fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 lb cooked large shrimp
- juice of 1-2 limes
What you need to do
- Heat the rice in the microwave according to pack instructions. Tip into a large bowl and fork over to separate the rice grains. Cool.
- Toss the mango, cucumber, mint leaves and shrimp into the rice and dress with the fresh lime juice. Serve.
Tips: A mixture of herbs such as Thai basil, mint and coriander work well in this recipe. If you have some coconut milk or cream to use up – add a few tablespoons to the rice with the lime juice for a creamy flavor.