Thai Green Curry
Ridiculously simple to make and big on taste, this Thai Green Curry dish works perfectly with our sticky, aromatic Thai Jasmine Rice.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 dried lime leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, diced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 50ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 baby asparagus spears, blanched
- salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry the shallots, lime leaves and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook on high for 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Stir in green curry paste, coconut milk, sugar and seasoning, then cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice and asparagus, reduce the heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the rice is heated through. Serve immediately.