Rice with Bacon & Roast Pork
The perfect dish for meat-lovers. An interesting way to use up your roast meat leftovers with rice - we think you'll love it!
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ lb roast pork, chopped
- 5 bacon, cooked and sliced thin
- 1 roast potato, cubed
- ¼ bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- a pinch of red chili flakes
- salt and black pepper
What you need to do
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the shallots, green pepper and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the pork, bacon and potato and cook for another minute until hot. Stir in parsley and chili flakes then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add VeeTee Basmati Rice and fry for 2 minutes until heated through. Serve immediately.