How To Rescue Your Phone
A bowl of soapy water, a spilled drink, the toilet – your phone could fall victim to any one of these watery fates. But it needn’t be the end of your time together! VeeTee rice isn’t just a great accompaniment to your favourite curry, it can also rescue your phone in a moment of crisis.
All you’ll need is a pack of dry VeeTee Supreme Basmati Rice, an air-tight container, and a little faith. Simple, right? It is, however, important to remember that the key to making this method work is speed; act fast and you’ll have the best chance of saving your phone from water damage. Here’s what to do…
- Grab your phone quickly! This isn’t the time for a slow-motion montage of the good times you’ve had together.
- Turn it off – safety first.
- Pour your trusty rice into an air-tight container. (In times like these, you need a rice master – cue VeeTee!)
- Bury your phone in the rice, making sure that it’s fully submerged, and seal the container.
- Leave it for 3 days. We mean it – no sneak peaks, no checking your messages. After 3 days, the rice would have worked its magic, absorbing the excess moisture so you can be reunited with your most treasured possession. You’re welcome!