Sweet Chilli Salmon
Cook the perfect Salmon with VeeTee's recipe. It is a delicious way to serve salmon and the sweet chilli sauce goes perfectly with the dish.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Basmati and Wild Rice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 100g green beans
- 150ml sweet chilli sauce
- juice of 1 lime
What you need to do
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking try and put the salmon in the centre (skin side down), topped with the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and green beans.
- Fold up the foil to make a parcel, leaving room inside for air to circulate and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to pack instructions and put on a plate.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully open the foil (as the steam will be hot) and place on top of the rice, drizzling over any excess sauce. Serve immediately.