Rice & Quinoa Veggie Burger Recipe.
A perfect recipe if you're looking for a Vegetarian option. These Veggie Burgers are easy to make and also healthy. Ready in just 25 minutes try it today!
- —1 tray Veetee Wholegrain Brown & Quinoa Rice
- —1 small onion, finely chopped
- —1 tsp ground cumin
- —25g fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (we use basil, parsley and coriander)
- —1 carrot, grated
- —1 egg white
- —2 tbsp olive oil
- —seasoning, to taste
- Heat the tray of Veetee Wholegrain Brown Rice & Quinoa according to pack instructions then empty into a food mixer and whizz up along with the onion, cumin, herbs, carrot and egg white.
- Season well and mix again.
- Remove the mixture, and, using clean hands, shape the mixture into 6 burger patty shapes.
- Add the oil to a large frying pan and warm over a medium heat.
- Place the burgers in the pan and fry for 4 minutes on each side, taking care when turning the burgers over so they don’t break up.
- Serve when golden, with salad and burger buns, if using.