A popular Mexican recipe that is simple to make. Ready in just 20 minutes these Fajitas make a great family meal and serves up to four.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Peri Peri Rice
- 350g pork fillet
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fajita or BBQ seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, deseeded and sliced into strips
- 8 soft flour tortillas
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- soured cream to serve
- salsa to serve
What you need to do
- Place the pork in a dish along with the garlic, lime juice, zest, seasoning and fajita / BBQ seasoning. Mix everything together to give the pork a good coating.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok on a high heat until very hot. Add the pork and stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the onions and peppers and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Turn the heat down to a medium setting and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the pork is just cooked through.
- Add the tray of VeeTee rice to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Spoon the mixture into the centre of each wrap – add a dollop of soured cream or salsa too if using, and roll like a cigar.
- Serve hot.