Egg Fried Rice with Prawns & Peas
Why not try making your own tasty Egg Fried Rice with VeeTee. This tasty dish goes perfectly with Prawns & Peas or what not add your own twist.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Long Grain Rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 200g cooked prawns
- 1 small pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
What you need to do
- Heat the vegetable oil in wok on a high heat. Add the prawns, chilli flakes, garlic, peas and spring onions for 2-3 minutes or until the peas are just cooked. Empty into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the sesame oil to the wok and stir-fry the VeeTee Long Grain Rice and soy sauce and Teriyaki sauce for 2 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Return the prawns and peas to the pan and add eggs, fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately.