Creamy Pancetta Chicken Recipe.
A deliciously creamy pancetta chicken dish is perfect for an evening meal. This tasty, perfectly balanced and full of lean protein and greens dinner recipe from Veetee is simple to make and goes perfectly with our Veetee Rice. Wrapping chicken breasts with pancetta not only adds the flavour to the dish but also keeps chicken deliciously moist and tender.
- —1 tray Veetee Long Grain Rice
- —2 chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
- —8 pancetta slices
- —125ml double cream
- —50g blue cheese
- —seasoning, to taste
- —green vegetables, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4.
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish and wrap each breast with 4 slices of pancetta, season, then place in the oven for 40 minutes or until the breasts are fully cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the double cream slowly in a saucepan until it thickens.
- Add the blue cheese and stir until melted and the sauce is thickened to your preferred consistency.
- Remove chicken breasts from the oven, pour over the sauce, and serve alongside VeeTee Long Grain and vegetables of your choice.