Coconut Chicken & Potato Curry
Ready in 30 minutes this delicious curry is perfect to serve as a main meal and is made easy with VeeTee Heat & Eat Rice. Try it for yourself today.
What you need to get
- 1 tray VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 400g tin of coconut milk
- 4 tbsp curry powder mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 2 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper & tumeric powder for a minute, add curry powder paste then fry another minute. Add the chicken and potatoes & cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut then leave the curry to bubble away until the potatoes are soft & the chicken is tender.
- Add fresh tomatoes, seasoning to taste about a minute before serving. Once cooked serve alongside VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice.