Microwave Rice Pots
- UNIQUELY STEAM FILTERED FOR FLUFFINESS
- TWIN POT MEANS EASY PORTION CONTROL
- JUST 60 SECONDS COOK TIME PER POT, MICROWAVE OR STIR FRY
- VEETEE TRAYS ARE WIDELY RECYCLED
Veetee microwave rice trays are miraculous. From our 10-stage filtering process ensuring we use only the finest quality grains, to our unique steam filteredTM manufacturing giving you the confidence of convenient, perfectly fluffy rice every time.
Our wholesome Wholegrain Basmati is notoriously nutritious. It has a beautifully distinct, nutty taste that stands up well to punchier flavours like smoked fish, ginger and soy.
Whether you're preparing a scratch-cooked masterpiece or raiding the cupboard for a quick and tasty work-from-home snack, there's a delicious Veetee tray for you.
Steamed Parboiled Wholegrain Basmati Rice (98%), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone
FOR BEST RESULTS MICROWAVE:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving.