Natural Steamed Rice (Water, Basmati Rice) (98%), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 48 hours.
This product has been made in a factory that handles egg, gluten, nuts and sesame seeds. Suitable for vegetarians.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.
In the Microwave: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place rice in a large microwaveable container of cold water. Add salt if desired.
2. Cover, vent and cook on full power for 8-10 minutes (800W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
3. Drain, fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.
Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking times accordingly.